BECOME A MEMBER
- Available through cycle club membership
- Includes voting status
If you belong to one of our six supporting cycle clubs the good news is you are already a DRCC “Affiliate Member” through your local cycle club membership.
We also have volunteer opportunities available. Please see details below.
Thank you for supporting your local cycle club.
- Available to all cyclists
- Non voting status.
If you do not belong to a local cycle club no problem. We welcome your interest in becoming a DRCC “Associate Member” which is available either as an individual or family membership.
Our low annual rates are:
- Individual $10.00
- Family $20.00
The benefits of becoming a DRCC “Associate Member” include:
- Supporting our work through membership as we continue Advocating for Safe Cycling Throughout Durham Region
- Providing financial support by helping to fund DRCC operating expenses such as insurance, managing our web site, office supplies, mailing address and more.
- Receiving a discount when shopping at one of our six local bike stores which typically amounts to 10% off your purchase before tax. (ask participating stores for details)
- Volunteer opportunities. Please see details below.
To apply simply send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll respond with additional details.
Welcome to the DRCC family.
Volunteering at DRCC
Are you looking to volunteer? If so, we are always looking for an extra hand and welcome qualified supporting members who are passionate about safe cycling and wanting to help with our cause.
Please reach out letting us know how you can help by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and we will connect you with current opportunities as well as volunteer requirements within DRCC.