Would you like to support the work of the DRCC? Drop us a note under Comments or send us an email at email@example.com or reach us on Twitter @durhamrcc
For information on our supporting cycling clubs (our supporting DRCC associate members), see links below.
We are also endorsed by five local cycling shops namely, for information on our supporting bike shops, see links below.
DRCC are now accepting new none-club cyclists memberships to join us in our advocacy efforts. For more information regarding our new affiliate memberships, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note – If you are already an existing member of any of the 5 cycling club noted above in the introduction to the DRCC, then you are already a DRCC associate member.
For information on other organizations we endorse, see links below.
- Share the Road – Ontario Cycling Advocacy Network
- Waterfront Regeneration Trust – the people who are behind the creation of Ontario’s Water Front trails
- TransCanada Trail – which goes through Durham Region
- GreenBelt cycling Route – which passes through Durham Region
- Ontario By Bike – The cycle tourism of Ontario
- Ride of Silence – To honor cyclists who have been killed or injured while cycling on public roadways
- Ride 4 UnitedWay – an excellent local charity, that supports local needs.